Answered By: [Prof.] Naomi at FIT Library Last Updated: Dec 10, 2015 Views: 33
- The FIT Library website has a search feature and most Library policies, services, and collections are described on our pages there.
- Our Research Guides give suggestions on how to find information on many topics.
- There are also a Library FAQ page and a Database FAQ & Troubleshooter
Still don't see what you need? Ask A Librarian through the links on these pages and we will get back to you by chat, text, or email.
And check back with this page often--we add add new Q&As all the time!
Question Form (Email us)
Chat with FIT Library
See Library schedule for additional changes in hours due to holidays and college break periods. Chat hours are more limited than library opening times.
- Spring Semester Chat Hours (January 25, 2020 - May 22, 2020)
- Monday - Thursday : 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Saturday : 1:30pm - 6:30pm
- Sunday: 2:30pm - 8:30pm
Questions about visiting the FIT Library?
If you are not a current FIT or SUNY student or employee, you must request an appointment in order to use the FIT Library. Please see Visit the Library and submit your request through the form on that page.