What's covered in the Q&A's? What's not and where else can I search?
Chat with FIT Library
See Library schedule for additional changes in hours due to holidays and college break periods. Chat hours are more limited than library opening times.
- Summer Chat Hours : August 6 - 16, 2018:
Monday-Thursday 10 am - 4pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday : CLOSED
- August 17 (Friday) 10 am - 4pm
- Fall hours begin August 18
More ways to contact us
You can also
QUESTIONS ABOUT VISITING THE FIT LIBRARY?
If you are not a current FIT or SUNY student or employee, you must request an appointment in order to use the FIT Library. Please see Visit the Library and submit your request through the form on that page.
One-on-One Research Help
Would you like to meet with a librarian one-on-one to find information you need for a paper or project?
Fill out this form (you must use your FIT email to login, not another Gmail account)
to request a meeting at a mutually convenient time,
- Only current FIT students and employees are eligible
- During Summer semester (May 29- August 17, 2018) appointments are available Monday-Thursday 9am - 5pm, subject to librarians' availability.
- Please detail what you'd like to discuss or explore, let us know if you've already started your research, and tell us how much time you have available to meet