Ways to contact us
WAYS TO CONTACT US: One-on-one consultations with a librarian | Chat | Text | Email (using form) | Phone | In person (drop in )
Question Form (Email us)
What's covered in the Q&A's? What's not and where else can I search?
Chat with FIT Library
See Library schedule for additional changes in hours due to holidays and college break periods. Chat hours are more limited than library opening times.
- Spring Chat Hours 2019 (January 26- May 25, 2019)
- Mon-Thurs: 10 am - 8pm
- Friday 10am - 6:30pm
- Saturday: 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 11am - 8pm
More ways to contact us
You can also
QUESTIONS ABOUT VISITING THE FIT LIBRARY?
If you are not a current FIT or SUNY student or employee, you must request an appointment in order to use the FIT Library. Please see Visit the Library and submit your request through the form on that page.
One-on-One Research Help
Would you like to meet with a librarian one-on-one to find information you need for a paper or project?
Fill out this form (you must use your FIT email to login, not another Gmail account)
to request a meeting at a mutually convenient time,
- Only current FIT students and employees are eligible
- Appointments are available Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, subject to librarians' availability.
- Please detail what you'd like to discuss or explore, let us know if you've already started your research, and tell us how much time you have available to meet