Answered By: Elizabeth McMahon Last Updated: Dec 10, 2019 Views: 92
The agreement we make with the forecast companies is that we only allow current students (not alumni) to use these materials. No exceptions
- This is because they are exceedingly expensive and we don't want to put FIT in any kind of competition with the forecasting services for their use by industry people.
- We do have many other forecasting magazines you can use in the library. They encompass pretty thorough coverage of both the runway shows and color and trend research.
- In order to request an appointment to see these magazines and other material which we can make available for alumni and other visitors, see Visit the Library
Question Form (Email us)
Chat with FIT Library
FIT Library is open ONLINE for chat, text, and email messages
- FALL CHAT HOURS: (August 23- December 23, 2020)
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12 Noon to 7:00 pm
Sunday, September 27 10:00am - 5:00pm
Monday, September 28, 2020 , Yom Kippur: FIT and Library CLOSED,
No Chat Services
Questions about visiting the FIT Library?
If you are not a current FIT or SUNY student or employee, you must request an appointment in order to use the FIT Library. Please see Visit the Library and submit your request through the form on that page.