Research & Instructional Services are available at the Library Services Desk on the 5th floor of the library. Scroll down for all the ways to contact us!
CHAT HOURS for Summer Semester (May 30 - August 3, 2023):
- Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday : Closed except
- June 2, June 23 and July 7: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday- Sunday : Closed, no chat services
Monday, June 19 in observance of Juneteenth.
Tuesday, July 4 for Independence Day
You can use our question form below to submit questions when chat is not available.
- Current FIT undergraduate students can log into this platform (STARFISH) using their regular FIT user name/password to find an available librarian and/or a specific timeslot. Meetings will be conducted by video conference or in-person; please check the librarian's profile and specify your preferences when you submit a request. If you have trouble with the link, please look for Starfish in MyFIT, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate students, faculty, and staff : Please email email@example.com or contact the Library Liaison (click for list) assigned to your department.
Question Form (Email us)
Go to the FIT Library: Database FAQ and Troubleshooter for any announcements about FIT Library database known problems. If you don't see what you need there, ask us/let us know via chat, text, or submitting a question/comment through our form.